SSW Single Pull throttle

Seat Concepts Tall Seat

Zeta Brake and Clutch levers

Zeta hand guards with blinkers

GoPro HD 3

Battalax Hypersport S-20 rear tire.

Have to blame Craigo.......saw his new Pazoma's and had to have them. Also the price was nice as well......these kind of mods are OK on my pocketbook, it's the FCR's and BB's that hurt!

p.s. thanks for the link!

Woohoo, got the info on shipping and ordered the parts other than the shifter! Gotta love Saturday afternoon customer service coming through.

Steve

I really really really DON'T want to start another bash Eddie thread, but let me know if you actually get the fan switch...I am still waiting for mine ( i have already communicated to eddie and we are working it out) but I am just curious to see if you get one...

I ordered some HEL brake lines from Europe. They were cheaper than anywhere I could find in the US.

I'm really hoping it firms up my rear brake

Some Zeta hand guards, new oil, filter, chain. Need to still get a 39 tooth rear sprocket for Phillip Island in a few weeks.

• Like 1

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1368970807.980872.jpg New bike carrier! Well not really bought.. It's good to have friends at the machine shop! Just have to build a little loading ramp and paint it.

Also bought some reversible axle blocks so that I can hopefully run a 48 and 44 tooth rear sprocket on the same chain... Going to test it this week.

Still have the RS2 on at the moment, but I've been listening to all the loud Harleys around the city over the last week, and mine sounds very quiet compared to them.....so an MRD be ordered in the not so distant future, lol.

I have the rs2 as well. I am going to try it "uncorked". If it os to loud I want to try drilling small holes on the insert to see if I can have the best of both.

Edited by scott525

The funny thing is, it does not get less expensive as they get older... We just moved my daughter into UGA (Univ. of GA) last week... This is going to limit the DRZ to just basic maintenance items only...

Just bought a new Regina ORN6 chain and sprockets, 14000 miles on the current Regina chain, no complaints there.

Welcome to Athens!

• Like 1