SSW - contact details

Hi guys,

So I have edited the original post, as it seems like as annoying as my wait has been, I am dealing with the best guys for DRZ parts, so all I can do is wait.

Does anyone have email contacts for anyone other then eddie. Seems like eddie is flat out, I'm not sure but maybe I'll have more luck talking to one of the other guys who has more time on their hands?

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by blii
  • Like 1

I know exactly how you feel with the whole not being able to sleep thing and being pissed. Im sure there will be 20348248 people on here that will back up eddie and anything they do. You already know the reputation they have with everyone here so they are super busy. it took them only a couple days to work on my head, that the shop i took my bike to messed up. There was more time waiting on the mail people to get them the head in the first place. I have a hard time being patient so i know what youre going through. But eddie is already busy enough as it is. I keep calling epic and talking to ryan (like a million times), i try not to bother Eddie. Eddie does a lot for his customers that he doesnt have to. He got my head right even though he didnt even mess it up in the first place. I kept calling epic to make sure my head got to them but it didnt and it was supposed to be there like 2 days after i shipped it. I called the post office that they would have it delivered from in colorado and the lady knew exactly where it was and was able to have someone bring it back to epic the next day but it was like 4 days later than it should've been there. Never expect the mail to be on time. it usually isnt when you're in a hurry. my 2 day job has had my bike apart for almost a month. Im guessing bad luck? But who knows. Everyone isnt perfect...

In my experience with Eddie, he is a no bullshit kind of guy...his or yours. He always seems to make things right, though, and I will always do business and recommend him for my/others DRZ performance needs.

I'm sure everything will get worked out.

Some things take time, and yes I would be super pissed also missing out on riding due to a situation like this but you have stated they have tried shipping it with an address problem, I know american ups locations are not up to par with Australia's names of town and what not. Personally I'd just be emailing every day if not calling but that been impractical due to time zones and price.

Seeing how I now work at a newly open'd store I see lots of things getting F***ed up all the time. Most of the time its not our fault but the customer never seems to understand, its the way of our world. We want things, and we want them asap!!!!

But I must say its how the problem gets solved that separates the great stores form the shitty ones, eddie and the crew at epic bust their balls and have the rep to show for it. my motor was 2 months longer then quoted and I know people have waited a long time for a 39FCR and RHC.. but once you get all your parts you'll be more then happy. Just like the rest of us where.

Wish the best to ya!

I know your pain, Eddie has had my engine for nearly 12 months now. Although I am to blame for the latest delay. Who ever takes care of his shipping has a bit to answer for. I bought a set of RMZ forks and had them shipped to Eddie for a once over before getting them shipped to Australia. Unfortunately they were first shipped to South Africa then back to Colorado then finally after much nagging to me in Australia.

I genuinely believe that Eddie tries to do his best by his customers but Epic/SSW is a small operation which has twice as much work as they can really handle. I gets hard when you feel like you have been forgotten about and being in a different country makes it even harder.

Just be patient it will be worth it in the end.

Request a refund for monies submitted and parts not received, purchase the same quality parts locally from an AU company that has the experience, product and technical knowhow to get it done better, faster, cheaper.

He he....

?

Erling

Request a refund for monies submitted and parts not received, purchase the same quality parts locally from an AU company that has the experience, product and technical knowhow to get it done better, faster, cheaper.

No sarcasm there. LOL

I guess this is sarcasm based on the other responses. Just would be nice if it was faster...

no excuses. just reality of us sending as many international packages as we do. using usps and the recieving countrys post system with heavy and some times large packages really causes me some stress. id say its the bain of my existenece when this stuff happens.i

all i can do is apologize and commit to do the best i can to resolve the issue. should be handled pretty shortly.

i appreciate everyone not bashing the op. his frustration level is similiar to mine.

as for contact issues.... we are open tuesday thru saturday 10am to 6pm and most saturdays 9am to 4pm. this in mountain time in the usa. i do my best best to sort and answer emails in timely manner during those hours. sadly i get at least 100 emails per day of jetting and other questions that should be asked here on TT and not thru my business email. that makes the email task daunting at times and takes me some time to catch up.

we have been out of the shop since firday night racing. we will be back open tues am.

• Like 1

International shipping: We are spoiled in the US by Fedex!

Not to highjack the thread, but to share a very recent story:

I recently had to ship a small crate to Belgium, via Fedex. Well, Fedex "crate" is NOT the same as our small packages, and long story short, the crate was "lost" in europe, as they farmed it to a smaller delivery guy, etc etc, and a 3 day "overnight" took a week, my clients were freaking out, and the box arrived the day of the event. The contacts were always saying "it's lost, it's on the truck, it was delivered, it's close by, the place was closed" you name it.

Very frustrating.

Thanks for the responses guys, at least I feel pretty confident now that I will eventually receive the parts, and that they will work.

what do they say about cheap, fast and reliable?

I guess it's all relative. I never expected to be waiting 5+months just for a replacement stock head/piston/cylinder/crank.