98 RM 250 running trouble.

Hi folks 1st post.

ok so i brought a 1998 rm 250,tryed to ride it and it needed to be red lined to move. then when it warmed up it was abit better but still not full power i thought it was fuel so checked my reeds and they were shot. all cracked so they were replaced and the trouble continued. long story short i can put it in 1st and it wnt move unless redlined. i replaced the clutch basket pads and cable and its still the same does anybody have any idea what could be wrong! i intend to replace the inner hub and springs also just cash flow problem at the minute! any help is appreciated thanks!!

ive adjusted my clutch several times and no change. my plug is fine as is my compression she starts 1st kick everyy time and im going to change my jetting but have no idea what sizes to use. i need to check and see what size are in there.

if your bike is hitting high RPMS and not moving then the problem is in your clutch.. Maybe your frictions plates are toast? You adjusted your "clutch"? I hope that means your clutch cable... actually I hope it doesn't becuase now i'm stumped

I'm with the guys that think that your clutch is just not adjusted right.

When a clutch is adjust right, the lever should be "easy" then "hard" then "medium", as it works through it's arc and hits the bar. Try readjusting the cable to what your manual says or finding someone that can physically help.