Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Mines and Meadows?

Hey guys,

Tomorrow, a group of guys from work plan on going to Mines and Meadows near Pittsburgh. Most of the guys ride quads or side by sides except for me and one other guy. I was just wondering if anyone has ridden there on their bikes and what you though about it. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jim

I've been there once but that was back in 2008 and awrcs's held a race there. I think its mostly all quad trails.

Hey guys,

Tomorrow, a group of guys from work plan on going to Mines and Meadows near Pittsburgh. Most of the guys ride quads or side by sides except for me and one other guy. I was just wondering if anyone has ridden there on their bikes and what you though about it. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jim

So, how was it? I'm interesting in checking it out sometime!

It was actually a lot of fun. The single traack is pretty rough and grown over. It's only good if you like dodging trees and riding 1st the whole time. Other than that it was interesting, We went on some trails that were definately quads only. Puddles 12 -16 feet long and up to the kicker. We had three bikes and 11 quads in the group and us three on the bikes eventually broke off. Besides the overgrown single track and the mud, it is a nice place. Plenty of room and the trails are all cleared off. We will be going back in a few weeks.