blm land in wyoming

i have a plated wr 400 i would like to use for scouting while hunting on blm land in wyoming. I am a non resident so do i need any special permit to ride there? thanks in advance exracer2

Edited by exracer2

I don't know about Wyoming, but in Montana, all you need is an off-road permit from either Montana or any other state.


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now