Not Just Your Average DR-Z 400 Electric Problem?

Hey all!

I live in England and have recently picked up a DR-Z 400 and am now doing little bits here and there to it. I am now onto swapping out the stock front indicators to some nice replacements I have found ;D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190717988874?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have them both mounted on my Zeta hand guards nicely and the right front one works with the load resistors I bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180925105670?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 however the left one does not seem to work... The odd thing is, that the stock one works normally without the load resistor, but when I use the new one WITHOUT the load resistor, it still does not work. I first thought it was just that indicator so got the company to replace it however I have now found that the indicator works if i use it on the right side.

So basically left indicator does not work with OR without the load resistor but the stock one works perfectly without the load resistor. Anyone got any ideas? I was under the impression that LED's use less energy than the stock indicators so it couldn't be a voltage or current problem HOWEVER there is 6 LED's in total therefore it may be wanting more power than the bike is giving. If that is the case, is there any way of somehow giving the indicators enough power? Its just odd because TWO of the LED indicators work of the right one if I hook them both up at the same time :S. I really don't want to have to go back to the old stock paperweights...

Here is a small night time test of the right indicator working

Also once I get this working, I will finally consider it good enough to do a short walk around video of my bike ;D

Forgot about those! They are non LED aftermarket smaller indicators and they were both working correctly when the stock front indicators were on however when I took the front stock ones off, they flashed faster but after installing the load resistors onto the front, they are flashing at the original speed so they are fine at the moment with both load resistors installed it's literally just the front left indicator that doesn't want to flash :o