Will US riders win any motos in Lommel ?

Well it had to end sooner or later and Lommel would certainly be a fitting place. 7 years though...not a bad run at all. The boys gave it their best shot and came up short. One thing is for sure...The USA will be contenders again next year. Congrats to Germany for their first ever championship.

• Like 3

....and here comes the excuses !

I'm ok that you guys are patriotic and fight for you national team ! But I think it's pathetic that you can't admit others actually were better than US team.

Congrats to Germany for amazing performance , congrats to Cairoli and Herlings for showing the mxworld who are the worldchamps ! Congrats to Sweden for 12:th place (better then expected)

Congrats to US for an hard fought 3rd place...your guys rode as hard as they could and did get a nice podium position on a very unlike US-track. And this time you werent good enough for the win, that's the honest bare naked truth.

Edited by HRC
  • Like 4

I'm ok that you guys are patriotic and fight for you national team ! But I think it's pathetic that you can't admit others actually were better than US team.

Congrats to Germany for amazing performance , congrats to Cairoli and Herlings for showing the mxworld who are the worldchamps ! Congrats to Sweden for 12:th place (better then expected)

Congrats to US for an hard fought 3rd place...your guys rode as hard as they could and did get a nice podium position on a very unlike US-track. And this time you werent good enough for the win, that's the honest bare naked truth.

I was joking .............. the US got beat fare and square and Im sure the riders will say the same , the German team won big and deserve a big ?

Germany was better than everyone else today. Belgium was better than everybody but Germany as a team as well. All the riders that placed ahead of the U.S. riders were better than the U.S. riders today.

But it says a lot when a member of the winning team who rode awesome today (Ken Roczen), who has won a world championship, has decided to leave the GP's behind and race in America. It also says a lot that while he had flashes of brilliance he couldn't put a whole season together and be a championship contender here. It's my hope that it's just first season learning, and he'll come back and compete next year cause I'm a big fan of his (and Musquin) for that matter. But if they have chosen to compete here after winning there, what does that say about our series? Looking at the history of MXoN winners, it would appear that the U.S. more consistently wins the event, indicating we have the better riders most of the time. But throughout that history occasionally another country produces a better team and at times other riders perform better than our riders.

This is one of those years, and the Germans and the Belgians, and everyone that beat our boys individually (congrats to AC for beating Dungey...they've raced what 4 times now and this is the first time he's beat him? ...asking honest question as I don't know, just seems like that is the case...) this year deserve mega props and a huge congratulations! They should all bask in the glory that is theirs this day and fans of the GP's should be happy and thrilled to see it. But fans of the GPs shouldn't be tricked into thinking this is evidence the GPs are somehow the better series, given the history of the MXoN winners and numbers of World Champs who choose to leave the GPs behind for America's series. Just enjoy the victory and be happy!

Congrats to Belgium! Congrats to Herlings! Congrats to AC! But most of all, Congrats to Germany!

• Like 2

man what would it have been like if MA was there? sorry i had to say it! ?

LOL! Keeps the conversation lively! So I haven't seen the results, but it sounds like The US didn't do what we all expected. I'll be having crow for lunch and offer congrats to Germany and Belgium for taking it. Props to the American team for riding hard and giving it a fight. I guess racing in quicksand is a great equalizer after all ?

Where did Italy, Holland and Australia finish. I can still dish out some trash talk to those guys to sooth my wounded pride. :goofy:

I'll admit they proved to be better at that track, no excuses. You proved to be right. Now lets get down to some serious discussion about next year...

I'll admit they proved to be better at that track, no excuses. You proved to be right. Now lets get down to some serious discussion about next year...

Next year will be in Germany , we will have the numbers 1 ,2 ,3 ?

The track is hardpack with many jumps so i think your guys will be back with a vengeance....... ?

• Like 2

Heres the results!!

http://www.racerxonl...nations-overall Overall

http://www.racerxonl...on-moto-results Results

http://www.racerxonl...-spoiler-report Report

Moto1 & 2 is posted too!!!

Don't look if you wanna wait for the encore showing tonight!

I would like to see how it would've turned out if they raced on a MX dirt track. I think the US would've done alot better. They were out of their element here, never racing this track and only 1 so called sand track a season!!! The GP's have alot of sand tracks and these guys are used to it. Congrats to Rox though, I'm a big fan. Interesting how he couldn't put it together on the US circuit, but could at Lommel!!

Edited by GoonSquadCRFx

I am here in Lommel, was at the race, and all I can say is WOW... Herlings is absolutely unbelievable in the sand, Caroli a distant second but still WAY better than anyone else. I took some photos and will post them but I have to fly back to N. America tomorrow so it may be a couple of days.

Congratulations to Germany! Well done!

• Like 1

You can bet the only one of them to come across the pond for Monster Energy Cup will be Kroc. A million bucks up for grabs and they won't come even though their championship is over. That track in Belgium wouldn't get a National overe here. Monster Mountain looks more professional than that one.

Craigus

When your right, your right.

Congrats to Germany (super happy right now for Roczen, the kid deserved that). ?

Congrats to Austria for a great ride.

And yes, congrats to the Swedes, even though I personally thought they would have done a bit better.

I haven't seen the race yet, will wait for it to hit YouTube I guess...

Hey.....I'm still super proud of our American team. We can't win them all, history shows that. None the less, I am sure it will light a real fire under the ass of the American team for next year!

Congrats to all for another historic MXON! :ride:

man what would it have been like if MA was there? sorry i had to say it! ?

Probably 2 hole shots at least I am guessing. In the end, I guess it doesn't matter and now knobody can point their finger at him as the scape goat even though from the sounds of it, it was Dungey that laid a big stinking, burning brown bag of dog crap on the MXON porch.... It was bound to happen sooner or later, we can't win every year.

In the end......the rumors were right. Were not sand riders, simple truth but still a hard pill to swallow. Next year, were back to some good old DIRT in Germany, no more litter box.

• Like 1

Herling looks too strong, Cairoli is the champ, De Dyker eats Americans for breakfast ...no moto wins, sorry

I can't wait to quote this again Sunday

F'n American's

Where is my plate of crow?

And to add insult to injury I just found out a European team won the Ryder Cup here in my home town.....W T F???

Edited by meyermetal