Bryan Bosch

Honda CRF250L/M Pics & Video

i messed up the music and sound, so best to watch it on mute. i had 15 miles on my 250L when i went on this ride. =)

• Like 3

Here is my bike: Best Dual Sports stage 1 Kit Powercore 4 version, folding shift lever, HBD hand guards and scott grips (not shown dont have pictures with them on yet) Cut up my stock rear fender, and some other manipulations to make it smaller, Protaper bars. Love the bike. I currently have a design made to wrap the bike in, just waiting till work dies down a bit to get that done.

Before the best dual sports kit

crfl3.jpg

crfl8.jpg

After the kit was installed

crf1.jpg

crf3.jpg

Artsy shot

_crf250l_2.jpg

Edited by goondock
  • Like 9

Looking good man !!!

I just ordered the same kit with the Q4 and am also getting the HDB bar set up. I also just ordered the Race Tech rear shock and a Corbin seat.

still winter here but I plan to have her all together before spring.

• Like 2

Looking good man !!!

I just ordered the same kit with the Q4 and am also getting the HDB bar set up. I also just ordered the Race Tech rear shock and a Corbin seat.

still winter here but I plan to have her all together before spring.

Nice, yeah i havent been out in a little while on it.. i dont want to come around a corner and have a nice patch of ice on the road to contend with so figured i woudl play it safe. Post a review of that race tech shock i was contomplating it jsut want to know if it is worth it.. I will be picking up a seat concepts seat pretty soon for mine as well.

enjoy the mods when you get them on.

It will be a month before the seat and shock come in. I just ordered Rox risers and am waiting on them to take measurements for the HDB bar set up. I will be sure to post final pic's when its all together. I went a little crazy with my parts order ... lol

got a 45t rear sprocket - speedo calibrator - rad gaurd - skid plate - fender eliminator kit - also got a dual sport helmet for the street with the flip up face shield.

CRF's Only had these one inch air filter plug/inserts I got for the airbox mod. It will be interesting to see it all come together. I also want to put a Scotts damper on it as well.

• Like 1

Here is my bike: Best Dual Sports stage 1 Kit Powercore 4 version, folding shift lever, HBD hand guards and scott grips (not shown dont have pictures with them on yet) Cut up my stock rear fender, and some other manipulations to make it smaller, Protaper bars. Love the bike. I currently have a design made to wrap the bike in, just waiting till work dies down a bit to get that done.

Before the best dual sports kit

crfl3.jpg

crfl8.jpg

After the kit was installed

crf1.jpg

crf3.jpg

Artsy shot

_crf250l_2.jpg

How much did the kit change the seat height? Also, where did you get the mirrors? Love that set up with the mirrors. Looks nice man!

It will be a month before the seat and shock come in. I just ordered Rox risers and am waiting on them to take measurements for the HDB bar set up. I will be sure to post final pic's when its all together. I went a little crazy with my parts order ... lol

got a 45t rear sprocket - speedo calibrator - rad gaurd - skid plate - fender eliminator kit - also got a dual sport helmet for the street with the flip up face shield.

CRF's Only had these one inch air filter plug/inserts I got for the airbox mod. It will be interesting to see it all come together. I also want to put a Scotts damper on it as well.

yeah the scotts damper is on my list as well, you werent kidding about going nutz on the ordering ha ha ha.. i had to calm myslef down.. there is always somthing i want to add or change, that is half the fun. I would like smaller blinkers and the fender eliminator kit. just holding off on some stuff for a little bit so i can prioritize.

How much did the kit change the seat height? Also, where did you get the mirrors? Love that set up with the mirrors. Looks nice man!

Thanks, The only way the seat height woudl have changed would be from the reducing of the weight.. no real difference from stock in the height department for me. The mirrors are part of the HBD hand guards then can be found here. click here

yeah the scotts damper is on my list as well, you werent kidding about going nutz on the ordering ha ha ha.. i had to calm myslef down.. there is always somthing i want to add or change, that is half the fun. I would like smaller blinkers and the fender eliminator kit. just holding off on some stuff for a little bit so i can prioritize.

I really like the fact that Honda went cheap on this bike and that's what let have the ability to kick this thing up a few notches. I have no car payments and honestly thought about a KTM as price was not real concern of mine (within reason) but, I was after a reliable machine that up keep was not going to take up my time or money. Also did'nt want a machine I would kill myself on.

In my opinion .... after all my upgrades I will have exactly what I was after. but it will be a $7000.00 investment ... wich in a way is not too bad considering what you get stock for that kind of money and anything stock will need some upgrades.

• Like 3

I really like the fact that Honda went cheap on this bike and that's what let have the ability to kick this thing up a few notches. I have no car payments and honestly thought about a KTM as price was not real concern of mine (within reason) but, I was after a reliable machine that up keep was not going to take up my time or money. Also did'nt want a machine I would kill myself on.

In my opinion .... after all my upgrades I will have exactly what I was after. but it will be a $7000.00 investment ... wich in a way is not too bad considering what you get stock for that kind of money and anything stock will need some upgrades.

Thanks for sharing the great info. I'm buying this bike next month for myself and already looking for ways to personalize it. It doesn't seem like there's a ton of stuff out there for it yet. I'm just now getting into bikes. I was raised racing quads and now at age 34 have decided I need some toys again. This seems like a solid bike to start on. Getting it for light trails and the ability to ride in the street giving me the opportunity for more seat time and quicker learning. Thanks again! Post more pics and links if you find more stuff!

Looks nice jlmiller. Was the fender kit plug and play or did you have to wire it up?

You have to wire it...three wires. They supply good instructions and wire connectors. I chose to use better ones that you have to heat, didn't want to have to repair it down the road. :ride: Edited by jlmiller
  • Like 1