Battling at Pea Ridge!

Heres the first 2 laps of this past Sundays race at The Pea Ridge track in Jonesville SC. I got a great start and battled for 2nd for most of the day and I even took a pretty big crash on a fast section but got up and was able to run down 2nd again. It was a fun race and fun track. Hope yall enjoy and thanks for watching!

I loved this track, I was too chicken(or smart) for the creek jump though.

Yea man it was a good track although it had to much barbwire for my taste. The creek jump was fun but you didn't really gain anytime since you landed right in front of another fence and it got pretty sketch towards the end.

Great video, you ride really good. That creek jump looked like a bit of a huck, and not being able to keep it pinned over it (due to the fence) seemed a little counter productive, like the mud line was faster. Either way, great battle, great race, and lots of fun to watch.

Great video, you ride really good. That creek jump looked like a bit of a huck, and not being able to keep it pinned over it (due to the fence) seemed a little counter productive, like the mud line was faster. Either way, great battle, great race, and lots of fun to watch.

I have my helmet cam video from this race as well. On the first lap I got passed by someone who did the jump when I took the mud line. He was so much quicker, I didn't even notice that it had happened until I watched the vid. And even then, I could barely tell. He was in the pro class though(I was getting lapped) so they are lightning quick anyway.