Hilarious - Baja, relationships, excuses, etc. - Enjoy!

Based on a thread on KTMTalk... but cross posted here for your enjoyment!

• Like 12

Bwaahaha! I'll be sure to be in bed before the beheadings start too. One text a day?? No way. How about " see ya in two weeks, Baby. Ciao". Now let's see...big tank, water bladder, new tire, chain and sprockets, taco and beer money, and med kit. Got it! I'm leaving on the 13th for two weeks in central Baja. Oh boy!

I don't know where people get this stuff. Not one word of that sounds true to life. :awww:

Going Viral Baby!

Mexico is cheap!!

Then he rattles off a $1000 worth of parts and she has no idea.

and that is assuming he plans to be in bed when the sun goes down......

I have no doubt that exact conversation has occured a multitude of times in the Southern California area.

Whoever made this has a great sense of humor. What friends??? some goofballs from thumpertalk?!?!??! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I have no doubt that exact conversation has occured a multitude of times in the Southern California area.

Whoever made this has a great sense of humor. What friends??? some goofballs from thumpertalk?!?!??! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was so close to the conversations I've had with my wife way up here in NorCal, that I just had to send her the video link. I've watched it three times already.

I have been telling Neena to watch it all day, she finally got to it, almost fell out of her chair.

I wonder if those flaky KTM riders will show this year?

Glad you guys like it! It does have some recognizable elements in it... but any correlation to conversations at my house are purely coincidental.

Whoever made this has a great sense of humor. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be me! :ride:

• Like 2

Classic Had that problem -- now I don't (it is expensive though)- now looking for a woman who rides, golfs, is in shape, independently weathly and can stay up late. Asking for too much....... I've got time

• Like 2

Classic Had that problem -- now I don't (it is expensive though)- now looking for a woman who rides, golfs, is in shape, independently weathly and can stay up late. Asking for too much....... I've got time

They don't exist........................spend your time and what little money you have left riding instead!

Edited by vetracer1

2 nights ago when I got mildly reprimanded for even considering bringing my bike to our upcoming his/her baja weekend, I sadly responded "I feel like the dude in that youtube cartoon".

As you ride by in a couple weekends from now, make sure to wave at that poor guy reading a book or walking on the beach. :(

Edited by soylent_green