Would I have to remap my bike to put my new exhaust on?

Possibly? I only rode it once with the stock pipe and then ripped it off the bike, god that things awful. If your bikes missing I would check all your connections and spray them all with contact cleaner.

The bike rips never had a problem. just in a very certain rpm range it seems 2 sputter, sometimes i dont notice. Should be gone with the pipe and remap...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:foul: ok, so it can be done. Unfortunately I dont think I'm going to spend that much or even attempt it after reading the PDF...

Call Yosh, I know there are a few other options. I remeber my buddies 08 was acting up, his frined had a laptop and plugged in and loded a new map. You may just be able to send your computer in for a reflash or buy software to load thru your laptop at a lower cost.

:foul: ok, so it can be done. Unfortunately I dont think I'm going to spend that much or even attempt it after reading the PDF...

That is the ExpensivE way to go. Just go get it reflashed for 100$ thats what i am doing tomorrow. Look at the ealier posts in this thread.

Im sure it can be done by someone, on Eddie's page, reflashing the OEM isnt listed under suzuki options, Toykomods doesnt list it either. Gonna call everyone today and see whats the dealliiioooo.

Yoshi and Pro circuit for sure can do it. Pro circuit charges 90$ for it. im sure there are plenty of other companies that can too. Fmf prolly 2

So i went to pro circuit yesterday the dude said they didnt even have a map 4 my bike, and he also said my bike would run fine if i just threw the pipe on. threw it on and can honestly say im disappointed. it sounds the same as stock and i didnt feel ANY power difference, and it skips when im high in 4th. Kind of wish i just kept the stock pipe on. i even almost like the look of the stocker better... :(

They are both the same thing and any thing that one can do more than the other wouldn't matter to us mortals

So i could go buy the pim2 by itself without the tuner, or the data box that yoshi sells, plug it in and my bike will run as good as stock?because i went to the track yesterday and my bike ran horrible, not just in 4th in all gears it was sputtering, kinda frusterating. i just want to get it running good again. it even died when i was sitting there idleing. Dont know what i got myself into putting this pipe on.Hopefully i can get the pim2 and that will be that.