Sign in to follow this  

Supercross dungey mec spoiler possible!

Wow Andrew!!!! You might be a little over your head in this forum. These guys pay very little attention outside of heir favorite 2-4 year shelf-life star......and they could definitely give a sh*t about any offroad guys. Well, I take that one back....the only time they cared about offroad guys was when Kurt Caselli attempted a national this year, and had a below anticipated showing. Then magically they were able to google every former MX star who had ever gone on to race offroad....just to throw it in your face that MX'rs reign superior to all other 2 wheeled sports. That has been the only time I have ever heard Mike Brown's name come up in anything recent. Buuuuuuut, if you want to stay and play.....its imperative that you know 3 things about the pro racing forum:

1.) KTMRIDER4LIFE and meyermetal usually post good information and well formed opinions

2.) ncc ironically works for CNN, and will fact check any statement or "opinon" you post. And if he can't find anything on google that rebuts your statement (even if he takes stuff out of context)........I'm pretty sure he grammar checks you right down to correct vowel usage.

3.) TDOSHI has diarrhea of the mouth (and like a pregnant women, it is usually worse in the morning), and he just spews whatever his last moto-masterbation thought was before he went off to bed......after his dreams have misconstrued the facts beyond all comprehension. Hence his "diarrhea of the mouth" tendancies :excuseme:

Edited by BODIEFW
  • Like 3

Wow Andrew!!!! You might be a little over your head in this forum. These guys pay very little attention outside of heir favorite 2-4 year shelf-life star......and they could definitely give a sh*t about any offroad guys. Well, I take that one back....the only time they cared about offroad guys was when Kurt Caselli attempted a national this year, and had a below anticipated showing. Then magically they were able to google every former MX star who had ever gone on to race offroad....just to throw it in your face that MX'rs reign superior to all other 2 wheeled sports. That has been the only time I have ever heard Mike Brown's name come up in anything recent. Buuuuuuut, if you want to stay and play.....its imperative that you know 3 things about the pro racing forum:

1.) KTMRIDER4LIFE and meyermetal usually post good information and well formed opinions

2.) ncc ironically works for CNN, and will fact check any statement or "opinon" you post. And if he can't find anything on google that rebuts your statement (even if he takes stuff out of context)........I'm pretty sure he grammar checks you right down to correct vowel usage.

3.) TDOSHI has diarrhea of the mouth (that like a pregnant women is usually worse in the morning), and he just spews whatever his last moto-masterbation thought was before he went off to bed......and his dreams misconstrued the facts beyond all comprehension. Hence his "diarrhea of the mouth" tendancies :excuseme:

It is funny when a newbie to the Pro racing forum tries to play with the big boys. I made that mistake when I first came on here and learnt real quick to have facts to back up the argument or be able to think quicker than TDOSHI.

It is funny when a newbie to the Pro racing forum tries to play with the big boys. I made that mistake when I first came on here and learnt real quick to have facts to back up the argument or be able to think quicker than TDOSHI.

That's where you're wrong sir!!! Facts have nothing to do with it :devil: . I think Andrew's problem is not his facts in his opinions, but the fact that he is a dedicated offorad guy. And moto only pus*ies can smell that sh*t like we can all sense when a quad-tard is lurking around :lol:

Man thanks for the kind words, being put up there With MM like that is not something I would expected. MM's knowledge makes him a true resource around here.

3.) TDOSHI has diarrhea of the mouth (that like a pregnant women is usually worse in the morning), and he just spews whatever his last moto-masterbation thought was before he went off to bed......and his dreams misconstrued the facts beyond all comprehension. Hence his "diarrhea of the mouth" tendancies :excuseme:

Now that shit is funny :lol:

If that tap on the head did any damage then he needs to change helmet brands. He hit his head but the blown chance to win the million is what sidelined him

I am with you. It didn't look like he hit that hard at all but then again it only takes a ,little tap to get a concussion and speed is irrelevant so.....

In all honesty, I could care less what happens to RC. RC beat everybody and their mama when they were in the prime in SX and MX.....and that in itself is cool. And he is far from the sniveling babies that have invaded this sport. But he is far from the GOAT in IMHO........and I'm talking in terms of the complete package. That crown would probably go to the likes of Mike Brown. He has done (and is still doing) anything and everything. Dude is 40 years old and still killing almost any event, in any discipline he decides to enter. I saw him last weekend at a National Hare & Hound. He never had done one before but I believe he was running as high as 6th before some of the H&H regulars passed him and I think he eventually DNF'd due to mechanical issues. He is a true sportsman and an embassador to the sport. Him....and all those ammies and mini kids last night. Those guys have steel in their heart. These generation of whiney SX kids (my generation).....not so much :(

Congrats. You win hands down.

And too think JS swingers are tight on the nuts.

Wish my bike had a powerband that wide!

The crazy thing is he damn near over jumped that triple in FIRSTgear. He did his total BOSS move of hand shifting to get that Orange POS into Second !!

That's where you're wrong sir!!! Facts have nothing to do with it :devil: . I think Andrew's problem is not his facts in his opinions, but the fact that he is a dedicated offorad guy. And moto only pus*ies can smell that sh*t like we can all sense when a quad-tard is lurking around :lol:

Yeah, I'll give you that one.

Well...the 4 fast guys...we know one quit before the event even started and another quit when he bumped his well protected head

I think heart is in short supply when it comes to the motocross elite

Not that well protected. You know he wears a THOR helmet right? :cool:

No one can fault Ryan Dungey, No one, Cannot even group him with the current crop of " quitters". He rode as fast while shifting his bike with his hand, on the straights and in the air as anyone out there. The question I have is how many of the riders now would have pulled over and quit, threw their bike down, or at least looked at the shifter and gave up! Those riders would have had a built in excuse, no one would blame them, Only difference is RD has heart and determination, he looked down and figured out how to make it work.The history books will reflect that Dungey is what MX legends are made of.

Screenshot_2012-10-20-23-26-37-12-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-21-09-24-43-1.png

That a good way to loose a finger!

No the shifter didn't spin, and if it did spin the whole thing will be ruined yet he was able to shift it. Guess what??? That happened to me on a yamaha one time with the same design your KX uses. Dungey bent the shifter, it happens... You act like KTM's are riddled with problems but guess what machines win more of the super tough championships and races than any other brand in the world. ISDE (thats a six day race) Erzberg Rodeo, and pretty much every other off road championship in the US and over seas.

Maybe you missed that thread with Josh racing his KTM 250 at the ISDE, maybe you should ask him how he kept his shifter on for SIX FULL DAYS OF RACING with limited time for maintenance since you couldn't keep one on for an hour :lol:

Curious if they are running the "stock" shifter? I have bent the "stock" shifter on EVERY damn bike I have EVER had. Bent it on all my CR's, my Husky, my Yamaha, my Suzuki.....Only shifter I havn't bent (YET) is on the Husaberg but give it time. For some reason the stock shifters are just crap IMO. I end up replacing them all in time with stronger after market shifters that I can't bend for crap no matter how hard I try.

But... I am also curious how ANYBODY bends a shifter on a tuff block? Those things are not exactly "tuff" as the name implies. A hay bale sure, a tuff block I can't understand?

Edited by husky34

Curious if they are running the "stock" shifter? I have bent the "stock" shifter on EVERY damn bike I have EVER had. Bent it on all my CR's, my Husky, my Yamaha, my Suzuki.....Only shifter I havn't bent (YET) is on the Husaberg but give it time. For some reason the stock shifters are just crap IMO. I end up replacing them all in time with stronger after market shifters that I can't bend for crap no matter how hard I try.

But... I am also curious how ANYBODY bends a shifter on a tuff block? Those things are not exactly "tuff" as the name implies. A hay bale sure, a tuff block I can't understand?

I doubt they run a stock shifter, team offer riders a lot of different size/shape of shifters to make it fit the individual size and needs of each rider. I've bent a lot of shifters in my day but never my KTM shifter's. I'm not saying it's not possible but I haven't done it... Yet. I would imagine it matter's what conditions you ride in.

My point to Doshi was that shifter took a hard enough hit to bend it severely and the bolt he claims is so weak didn't give at all. Even more proof his buddies don't know how to use a wrench.

Landing from a jump could have caused that thing to upshift automatically. That would have sucked in those rhythm sections....

Ahh slackdaddy is mad he didn't get some love.... Here ya go :awww::cheers:

I forgot to put the damn smiley things. Getting love from Bodie? Nope, I'm good.

• Like 1

That a good way to loose a finger!

I was thinking the same thing. Sketchy enough shifting it running on a stand, but in the air off a triple, and on a high speed straight. That's balls with a big side helping of heart

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing. Sketchy enough shifting it running on a stand, but in the air off a triple, and on a high speed straight. That's balls with a big side helping of heart

That's what makes him different than you and I. Just think if he hadn't bent the shifter in Rd. 2 he probably would have won that rd. and would have been the overall winner. Dungey showed true heart and why he is a champion.
  • Like 2

3.) TDOSHI has diarrhea of the mouth (and like a pregnant women, it is usually worse in the morning), and he just spews whatever his last moto-masterbation thought was before he went off to bed......after his dreams have misconstrued the facts beyond all comprehension. Hence his "diarrhea of the mouth" tendancies :excuseme:

Holy bat shit BODIEFW-man, tell us how you really feel.....lmao! :jawdrop::lol: :lol: :lol:

Now expect a long-long rebuttal from him in about 4-3-2..............NOW!

• Like 1