Which of these Sidi boots is the newer style?

I ordered a pair of size 11 Crossfire SRS boots and when I got them they were a tad too big. They have the ankle pivot covers that look like the ones in the pic below. They are just rubber pads with no exposed screws:

bottes-sidi-crossfire-srs_hd.jpg

Since the size 11s were a little too big I ordered a pair of 10s to try and I would just return the pair I didn't want. I got the size 10s in the mail today and they fit perfectly but they are a slightly different boot. The ankle pivot covers on these boots have exposed screws and seem to protrude further away from the boot. They are the style below:

44267_1.jpg

Which of these boots are the newer style? The ones with the screws seem to protrude pretty far away from the boot and seem like they would get in the way when trying to grip my bike when riding. I called the place I bought them asking about it and emailed them a couple pictures but haven't heard back anything yet. Anyone up to date on Sidi boots? It seems like the style in the top picture is significantly lower profile and wont get caught on the bike as easy.

Thanks for the help

I ordered a pair of size 11 Crossfire SRS boots and when I got them they were a tad too big. They have the ankle pivot covers that look like the ones in the pic below. They are just rubber pads with no exposed screws:

bottes-sidi-crossfire-srs_hd.jpg

Since the size 11s were a little too big I ordered a pair of 10s to try and I would just return the pair I didn't want. I got the size 10s in the mail today and they fit perfectly but they are a slightly different boot. The ankle pivot covers on these boots have exposed screws and seem to protrude further away from the boot. They are the style below:

44267_1.jpg

Which of these boots are the newer style? The ones with the screws seem to protrude pretty far away from the boot and seem like they would get in the way when trying to grip my bike when riding. I called the place I bought them asking about it and emailed them a couple pictures but haven't heard back anything yet. Anyone up to date on Sidi boots? It seems like the style in the top picture is significantly lower profile and wont get caught on the bike as easy.

Thanks for the help

These are Sidi TAs, not Sidi SRS​ .... Right?? just going by the pics off of Motorcycle superstore.. I believe the top model is newer

Edited by CR250_182

Both pairs I have were drop shipped from Motonation within the last 2 weeks which is why I'm confused. Do you ever notice them getting caught up on the frame?

No.

TA's have stitched on soles. and yes I thick cr is right, newer boots on top. Motonation.com shows no screws on the boot listings and I would imagine their site is up to date. Doesn't bother me any, your gonna love these boots.

Edited by happy seal

The first pair you posted are the updated SRS models, very slight difference. Btw, there is an all new Crossfire2 coming out next month, both SRS and TA models. Dirtbikebitz is all ready taking pre-orders and displaying pics of the new models ad color ways.

The first pair you posted are the updated SRS models, very slight difference. Btw, there is an all new Crossfire2 coming out next month, both SRS and TA models. Dirtbikebitz is all ready taking pre-orders and displaying pics of the new models ad color ways.

Thanks for the help ?. Looks like both of these are going back and I'll be ordering a new pair in a month.

Both pairs I have were drop shipped from Motonation within the last 2 weeks which is why I'm confused. Do you ever notice them getting caught up on the frame?

I agree that the top pair is newer. Mine are like the bottom pair, and that was what they were changed to after the exposed hinge on the previous model.

Mine did get hung up on my foot peg. I'd prefer a lower profile cover.

Edited by andicus