2013 rmz450 build thread

Got the race spec kits... no allens in those.

Can you link to the exact kits you bought?

I have had my eye on these for a while but didn't want allens for body panels and cant justify $300 for the engine race spec kit.

Can you link to the exact kits you bought?

I have had my eye on these for a while but didn't want allens for body panels and cant justify $300 for the engine race spec kit.

pick a color/size http://www.probolt-usa.com/aluminium/aluminium-bolts-flanged-hex-race-spec.html?SID=6e9d14e75d19c0390820962eef567b36

Edited by AJMAG247
  • Like 1

I've done it... didn't notice any difference. I did run about a lb. more pressure than normal so it would make up for any possible size difference.

Edit: just saw that you pinched the tube anyways... but that 250 looks soo good with the RMZ fender. I was gonna ask how it was coming the other day but it slipped my mind.

Edited by BDubb106

Scratch the last question pinched the tube anyway. While im at it heres the 06 rm250 i rebuilt. Will look similar to the 450 but not goin crazy on it shes just gettin graphics and seat cover. Fresh motor crank up and suspension too. 📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1391741913.286635.jpg📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1391741925.970620.jpg📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1391741937.506723.jpg

Nice, those last RM's were awesome. Wish I had bought one.

I dont know if i do yet or not, from what i heard it sounds more fun plus i got it cheap so might as well right? And rms have the same brakes as rmz

Those RM's are a blast to ride... they have a "powerband" unlike any other bike. It almost feels like a 125 in the way that the power comes on. Handles just as well as the RMZ's but still have that fun 2 stroke motor. My buddy has an 08 that he had imported from overseas somewhere. He let me spin a few laps on it and it was for sure one of the most fun bikes I have ridden. 

man thumpertalks kinda lame now! everyone just "likes" stuff now haha makes me not wanna post anything lol. keep facebook/twitter/etc. outta TT! lets bring back actual replys and conversation back lol lets see how many "LIKES" we can get here...  :lame:

I love watching your builds!! Please don't stop posting pics and progress.