Sign in to follow this  

Fighting for the rights of private motocross track owners everywhere.

Signed.

If im ever in FL ill be sure to hold you to your invite :)

• Like 1

Signed.

If im ever in FL ill be sure to hold you to your invite :)

Yeah for sure... ANd THANKS for signing... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Man with all the views this thread has had it sure would have been nice getting all those signatures as well... It only takes a couple mins to do, and this might be something that could happen to you one day to your local private MX track... So please be kind and SIGN, SIGN, SIGN!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch Rich!! And if you've never ridden at our track I'll definitely get you out there to try it out if you wanna twist some grip with us once we get back up and running...

No worries, Sadly having been seriously injuired TWICE this year Jan 25 broken left tibia and now recovering from a left shoulder AC/tear/seperation, I think my riding days are done. Can't afford this anymore.. :-(

Edited by hoff7894

Signed and donated! Keep up the fight!

THANKS A BUNCH!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No worries, Sadly having been seriously injuired TWICE this year Jan 25 broken left tibia and now recovering from a left shoulder AC/tear/seperation, I think my riding days are done. Can't afford this anymore.. :-(

Man that really sucks!! Hope everything heals well... And you should take up MTB'n, it's a lot slower but damn near as fun... I use it for cross training for MX!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

On board Jason...signed!

THANKS A BUNCH MAN!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: