Sign in to follow this  

2013 crf 450 trple clamps

Anyone know if my RG3 triple clamps off my 2011 crf 450 will fit on the new 2013? What about my footpegs, and my break and clutch levers?

I think the fender on the 13 is wider so im pretty sure the lower clamp will be exclusive to the 13. I called rg3 last week and they think they will have clamps available at the end of the month.

• Like 1

just got off the phone with rg3 and they are saying both clamps are the same 09-13. makes me wonder why applied and ride engineering have the 13's listed by themselves.

in any event, since this is the case, they have machined ones in stock now. they sent a bunch out to get annodized and they are due back next friday.

just got off the phone with rg3 and they are saying both clamps are the same 09-13. makes me wonder why applied and ride engineering have the 13's listed by themselves.

in any event, since this is the case, they have machined ones in stock now. they sent a bunch out to get annodized and they are due back next friday.

Same fender and front plate mounting?

Same fender and front plate mounting?

i dont know. i do know i read somewhere a while back that the fender was wider. but that really doesnt make a whole lot of sense being we know the top clamp is the same, therefore the width of the fork tubes would be the same and the fender still has to fit in between.

i asked the guy at rg3 and he actually looked at a chart on a board they have over there and it said 09-13 crf450r.

the only thing i can come up with is that the other companies knew this same information but decided to list them as different thus making them look like they had the product out first eliminating the option for someone to get any clamps they wanted if they were inpatient and "needed" them now.