Pics of Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil graphics.

So i recently picked up a 2011 450R, and i've been looking high and low at all sorts of graphics kits for it, Really liking the Troy lee kit. Im also kinda liking (don't hate me) The pink version! There i said it!Does anybody have a picture of either on actual riders bikes, They sure look pretty on n-styles website and google etc, but what they look like on factory bikes and your average joe's are slightly different!Cheers!

Edited by Bryan Bosch

If I remember correctly, they can't reprint the TEAM Graphics with some of the logo's because of contratual restricitions. You can't get the exact replica.

The coolest TLD bikes i seen were this past year at Wasugal when they were orange .

Yeah can get the replica kits over here in red, pink and orange. I do like the pink and orange versions but im just a bit worried as the actual factory bikes probably had pink and orange plastics and i think they may look rubbish slapped on red plastics! Was hoping for some photos of peoples bikes with the kit on totry and help me make my mind up!

My buddy just put those graphics on his 2010 Honda, and it looks awesome!!! Just like factory! I have a pic, i'll try to get it up, he got the blue seat cover also, really stands out.

troyleehonda.jpg

They do look sweet! Im thinking the red kit is my safest option and i have a full red plastics kit for it too! Cant get pre printed backgrounds over here though and i think they make it look a lot better!

They do look sweet! Im thinking the red kit is my safest option

Grow a set of balls and get the pink! :lol: J/K, I like the red better too. :thumbsup:

troyleehonda.jpg

As I said previously, you can't get the EXACT TEAM graphics, "just like the factory" Notice the lack of RED BULL logo's and the Adidas style seat cover that the TEAM bikes have....

GM_120121_LASX_0223.jpg

Edited by Huckster

Grow a set of balls and get the pink! :lol: J/K, I like the red better too. :thumbsup:

Dont tempt me! Haha

9fa7a_20120204-anaheim2-pits-bike-baker.jpg

God knows why my pic don't work but i can see it in the editor!?!

Edited by nealy578

I'd get the yellow

Well i went for the red kit with white backgrounds! I wanted to be politicly correct even though i think the black may look better! Only problem being over here i couldn't get the pre printed backgrounds, i will have to stick some no's on. No biggie, i can get some made up or get n-style to ship some pre printed over from the u.s if it bothers me that much!

My mrs bought them for me for christmas so i have to wait a few more days before i can get my hands on them :( I've had them out the packet though and they do look nice, wasn't expecting the blue to be metallic which is a nice touch! May order a Cycra Stadium plate for the front to trick it up a bit.

Also picking up a load of Acerbis goodies from my local shop for her, Disc cover, handguards, chain block, shrouds etc, New tires and chain and sprockets too. Can't wait to get this stuff on!

Next thing on the agenda is a High comp Wossner piston i think! :thumbsup:

The coolest TLD bikes i seen were this past year at Wasugal when they were orange .

Agree 100%. Retarded you couldnt buy that set up. :( :( :lame:

Agree 100%. Retarded you couldnt buy that set up. :( :( :lame:

You Can ;)

http://www.mxgraphic...da-crf250-10-12

I quite like it but didn't want my bike the same colour as a ktm! Even though i have one Lol (At least it a smoker so i can keep some cred!)

Also i like the orange and pink but i don't like the fact they will be going on red plastics, i think their made to go on black plastics as you can't get orange/pink ones for the honda. But i think there would be too much plastic on show and would looked weird.

Edited by nealy578

They are more of a Flouresint Orange . Big sigh now i will have to try and make my CR 250 look like that

You Can ;)

http://www.mxgraphic...da-crf250-10-12

I quite like it but didn't want my bike the same colour as a ktm! Even though i have one Lol (At least it a smoker so i can keep some cred!)

Also i like the orange and pink but i don't like the fact they will be going on red plastics, i think their made to go on black plastics as you can't get orange/pink ones for the honda. But i think there would be too much plastic on show and would looked weird.

I messed up. I thought he meant orange seat with the teal graphics/ plastics. Steve McQueen edition. IMO those were the sickest! Can I find those ones anywhere?

Not for sale no, have seen a few pics though they were pretty sweet

726_news11_mx_washougal1_zps53ed3db0.jpg

Edited by nealy578

Not for sale no, have seen a few pics though they were pretty sweet

726_news11_mx_washougal1_zps53ed3db0.jpg