2012 ktm 450 sxf ignition map question

Hey guys, i just picked up a used 2012 ktm 450 sxf to be my supermoto race bike next year. the bike seems pretty much stock but there is a connector on the left side of the steering stem that I am 99% sure couldnt be factory. Its a 4 pin connector, 2 wires in, 2 wires out(to the Estart switch on the bar). On the estart side of the connector there is a small jumper wire in the other 2 spots. I have found lots of info on adding the ignition map switch but i can't find anything about this connector or if it was factory. There is a small coil of wire just before the connector and the connectors appearance makes me think it was some aftermarket or home brew ignition map switch. This is a carb US 450sxf.

thanks!

IMAG0587.jpg

"The bike comes in the 'hot' position (gray wire attached) and when you disconnect it (or install the switch) you get a mellower power delivery, that is only noticeable on low-traction dirt." - MXA

Krannie, this will be my supermoto race bike for next year. It would be beneficial to switch(maybe on the fly) power modes for dirt sections on slicks, rain or just tire wear etc. My main interest is if this was a factory wire/connector or not. Im tearing the bike down this weekend.

On your 2012 do you have this connector somewhere?