Beta Racing clothing

Specifically casual clothing. I ordered a hat, Navy bl with the Flex-fit band for my big head, XL-XXXL, an XL T shirt, also Navy blue (normally I'm a large but I figure most stuff shrinks so it is a loose fit. Also the Enduro gloves in Large which fit just fine. Just wanted to give people a heads-up on the stuff as sizing goes. I'm 6 ft, 197 pounds......

Specifically casual clothing. I ordered a hat, Navy bl with the Flex-fit band for my big head, XL-XXXL, an XL T shirt, also Navy blue (normally I'm a large but I figure most stuff shrinks so it is a loose fit. Also the Enduro gloves in Large which fit just fine. Just wanted to give people a heads-up on the stuff as sizing goes. I'm 6 ft, 197 pounds......

I bought a nice Beta TOS design Beta jersey when I first bought the bike but for Hawaii riding it was just so hot. I wear only the most vented hc fox jersey or sahara moose, klim or whatever the most cool temp wise stuff I can find. The T shirts I have bought are true to size and pretty quality. It shrinks a bit as usual but normal shrinkage and good. I've bought a bunch of Beta T shirts over the years...all good and true to size ...xxl... I'm about 6'1" 220. They got some newer stuff lately..a new design T shirt for one..

• Like 1

Call that euro sizing, they are a bit truer to real sizing ?

I bought a nice Beta TOS design Beta jersey when I first bought the bike but for Hawaii riding it was just so hot. I wear only the most vented hc fox jersey or sahara moose, klim or whatever the most cool temp wise stuff I can find. The T shirts I have bought are true to size and pretty quality. It shrinks a bit as usual but normal shrinkage and good. I've bought a bunch of Beta T shirts over the years...all good and true to size ...xxl... I'm about 6'1" 220. They got some newer stuff lately..a new design T shirt for one..

I'd like a large Hawaiian, sorry couldn't resist.

• Like 1

I'd like a large Hawaiian, sorry couldn't resist.

You aren't mistaking for these large hawaiians are ya?:devil::naughty::ride: I stopped that 30 yrs ago..now I'm hooked on coffee... I think about it once in a while but I want more awareness... maybe if I was in pain I'd think about it..My neighbor keeps inviting me over but naaaa..

You aren't mistaking for these large hawaiians are ya?:devil::naughty::ride: I stopped that 30 yrs ago..now I'm hooked on coffee... I think about it once in a while but I want more awareness... maybe if I was in pain I'd think about it..My neighbor keeps inviting me over but naaaa..

Maybe you did see where I'm from, British Columbia, we have our share of bud here. I am a locksmith and have come across a few big grow ops in warehouses, I just got the hell out and called the property manager.