testing out the new gopro hero3 black

well after finally getting the go pro after pre ordering it almost 2 months ago i finally have it lol and WOW i am so impressed. just went out to the local power line trail to test her out in 1440P @48 FPS

Check it out and let me know what you think,, also would love to hear about any mounting opinions you guys have as well.

Many more to come soon so be sure to subscribe 🙂

Chris

• Like 2

wow that's awesome! I have the reg hd one. now i want the black. ps looks like a fun place to ride!

yea i had the old hero and this is such a huge upgrade.. if you can afford it i would say do it!

Upload a raw 1440p clip somewhere.. YouTube murders the quality.

any suggestions on what are some good sites that can handle more than 1080p? I hate you tube myself

GREAT vids--I gotta get me one of those. BTW--where in Rochester are you riding those trails? I'm from Rochester too and would like to find trails like that

First vid is the powerline trail that starts at dicks at eastview mall and goes all the way to walmart in macedon the second video is honda hills behind movies 10 .. I am always looking for ridin buddies

I like the rear fender mounting angle. theres a guy on here that lives in ny i think that uses that angle. I have the hero 1 right now. but i think my wife got me the 3. Im gonna be pissed. I told her id rather wait for the 4. They're too expensive. she just paid $300 for my hero 1 like a year and a half ago i think...