Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra X Tires

Any one using this tire? What do you think about it? It comes in my size 100/100-18.

I ride woods and hare scrambles in GA. Rocks, roots, clay, hard stuff, can also be pretty slick when wet. My KTM 250XCF-W came with Bridgestone 203/204 tires on it. I now have Bridgestone 403/404's on it. I liked the 203/204's better. I feel they had more grip but didn't last quite as long. I was wanting to give the Pirelli's a try.

Pirelli's is the only tire I use. I'm going to get the Extra-X this time to try it out. I haven't used one of those yet. I have just all ways used the MXMS. They worked so good I never could go to anything else. I finally this year tried the 554 MXMH

and when I tried it I was at a race where it had rained that morning and that day and I done had it on. It worked real good ,better than I thought it would in the mud.

I want to try a Pirelli MXS front and rear for a few sand tracks next year and to have on hand for mud races. Right now for sand/mud I use a Michelin S12 XC front and rear,but want to try a tire just for sand/mud.

Good info here. Dennis Kirk has the rear for $65.60. https://www.denniskirk.com/dirt-bike/pirelli/tires-motorcycle-and-dirt-bike/95:5667-126:9901-2:61.attrs I have a hare scramble the end of next month. I'll give it a try. The Bridgestone on the front is to new to replace. Gotta get my money out of it first. I'm way over my bike budget for the year. It happens.

Good info here. Dennis Kirk has the rear for $65.60. https://www.denniski...9901-2:61.attrs I have a hare scramble the end of next month. I'll give it a try. The Bridgestone on the front is to new to replace. Gotta get my money out of it first. I'm way over my bike budget for the year. It happens.

Thats if you have a 18in rear wheel. The 19in rear is $77