2012 Film Reel (Mostly MX Shots)

By the way, the honda kid's elbows are so low!

The "honda kid" is me ? i filmed everything except for the mx clips those were my friends filming me, So please tell me what im doing wrong i dont know what u mean by my elbows being low, i constantly get people telling me stand up more but ive never been told that my elbows are low, so please elaborate ?

The "honda kid" is me ? i filmed everything except for the mx clips those were my friends filming me, So please tell me what im doing wrong i dont know what u mean by my elbows being low, i constantly get people telling me stand up more but ive never been told that my elbows are low, so please elaborate ?

When you ride motocross your elbows are meant to be above elevated because it gives you better leverage on the track. It allows your bike to move in an up and down motion and side to side motion comfortably. Watch all the pros and you will notice that they all do it. You also have to overgrip or regrip the throttle so when you are pinned (happens to me all the time haha just kidding) your elbow is not below the bars. It needs to be above the bars. The best thing about learning these techniques is that it helps you feel more comfortable and then when you happen to hit an unexpected bump or something like that it is much easier to avoid wrecking. Here I think I do a pretty good job at it even though I'm not that fast. Make sure to check out some of Gary Semics's videos.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, im heading to the track in like a half hour ill try and keep my elbows raised, And thanks Mxkid12, you just made my day. If you ever need help with your t3i just let me know

Alright I'm glad I could help! I will just ask if needed. Thanks a lot!