Alias mx gear

Hi people , I just tried on my new alias a2 mx gear and think the sizing is a mile out? Either that or I've put on about 3 stone over Xmas.

My Thor gear is the same size and fits fine but the alias stuff is a mile out.

Made in china! Is it crap or is the sizing for alias way different to everything else?

You should be able to exchange. I've ordered plenty from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC and have had no problems exchanging for the proper size for anything that does not fit properly. Most gear is probably made in China or some Asian country....but I have never even heard of "Alias." Did you order from an ebay vendor?

You should be able to exchange. I've ordered plenty from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC and have had no problems exchanging for the proper size for anything that does not fit properly. Most gear is probably made in China or some Asian country....but I have never even heard of "Alias." Did you order from an ebay vendor?

I looked at label and it is made in china, alias is becoming quite big here in the uk but because I've ripped labels off they won't exchange!!

I think alias is something to do with no fear?

Either ways the sizing is shit!

Good looking stuff tho instead of the majority of gear that looks like someone's vomited on it!!

I looked at label and it is made in china, alias is becoming quite big here in the uk but because I've ripped labels off they won't exchange!!

I think alias is something to do with no fear?

Either ways the sizing is shit!

Good looking stuff tho instead of the majority of gear that looks like someone's vomited on it!!

:banghead: That stinks!!!

It's a newer brand, the Factory Connection 250F guys were wearing it last year for SX and MX.

Thanks for answering my question. ?

• 1 month later...