rear wheel rebuild

got a 2002 cr125 replaced beat up wheels with new gforce set.. holding up nice now i wana refresh the oems.... i wana try and get all my stuff from rocky mountain because they have the rewards program. so i was looking to keep the stock hub because its in good condition and replace spokes and rim. (rim has nasty mushed area from spoke) and just the rears the problem oem fronts in amazing shape.

so i wanted to go with a black warp 9 rim. and warp 9 spokes. would these lace up to my oem hub? thanks

got a 2002 cr125 replaced beat up wheels with new gforce set.. holding up nice now i wana refresh the oems.... i wana try and get all my stuff from rocky mountain because they have the rewards program. so i was looking to keep the stock hub because its in good condition and replace spokes and rim. (rim has nasty mushed area from spoke) and just the rears the problem oem fronts in amazing shape.

so i wanted to go with a black warp 9 rim. and warp 9 spokes. would these lace up to my oem hub? thanks

Yup, they'll work fine. You want the 32 hole rim and the rear spoke kit. Build the wheel according to your application though. If you ride mainly offroad I'd recommend building an 18" wheel. If it's on the track just go stocker 19".

One comment on the colour choice, if you have the OEM front won't it look weird with the black rear? Also, my buddy has the black wheels on his KTM 450... they look like shiiiiiiiiiiit after a couple years of offroad. Do yourself a favour and stick with silver.

P.s. Rocky has a bike specific selector, so you should just be able to find the right parts starting here: http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/Parts-Finder/44

Yup, they'll work fine. You want the 32 hole rim and the rear spoke kit. Build the wheel according to your application though. If you ride mainly offroad I'd recommend building an 18" wheel. If it's on the track just go stocker 19".

One comment on the colour choice, if you have the OEM front won't it look weird with the black rear? Also, my buddy has the black wheels on his KTM 450... they look like shiiiiiiiiiiit after a couple years of offroad. Do yourself a favour and stick with silver.

P.s. Rocky has a bike specific selector, so you should just be able to find the right parts starting here: http://www.rockymoun...Parts-Finder/44

ok thanks for the help im gona go ahead and get the black 19, and corresponding spokes. and no im refreshing these wheels, just a second set. these hubs look like compete SHIT. the clear anodizing is completely worn off on them. so both will be torn down. spokes cleaned on front. and painted/ powder coating. and the powder coating holds well idk what your talkinga bout. last alot longer than the oem clear anodizing on the silver.

read the reviews on RM though. Warp9 seems to be some cheap ass junk bits from what you hear. I love a good deal too and use Hot Rods cranks and Namura pistons (both Taiwanese) but I avoid the Chinese stuff. I dunno where Takasago Excels or other makers produce their rims but you don't hear of trouble from them. Buyer beware. :excuseme: