Predictions for Phoenix

Hill was at the hospital and i hear its wrist/hand related

Hope its not a bad one for JS and hes back for PHX ,altho rumor ive read is its his ACL and hes out for the season

hope its just a rumor

Edited by zman-elite
  • Like 1

Hope its not a bad one for JS and hes back for PHX ,altho rumor ive read is its his ACL and hes out for the season

hope its just a rumor

dont think it was that bad... I haven't gotten any word from someone I trust 100% yet. But I'm hearing scoped this morn. And he will be there sat.

hope its just a rumor

Hill went to the hospital for a concussion.

I thought RD and CR each rode smart, not necessary on cruise control. The championship isn't won in one race and the first week is always a bit of mayhem. I do agree Dungey (and probably Reed) have a little more in the tank, but I wouldn't take unnecessary risks in the first race. Millsaps and Canard aren't necessary thinking of a championship as much as RV, RD, CR, so probably more willing to hang it out to try to grab a win. Either way, it makes for great racing and I hope each week brings new surprises.

dont think it was that bad... I haven't gotten any word from someone I trust 100% yet. But I'm hearing scoped this morn. And he will be there sat.

SO WHAT IS IT DOSHI ? you heard have not heard make up your mind . I just read that WEEB thinks they may call it a year .

I thought RD and CR each rode smart, not necessary on cruise control. The championship isn't won in one race and the first week is always a bit of mayhem. I do agree Dungey (and probably Reed) have a little more in the tank, but I wouldn't take unnecessary risks in the first race. Millsaps and Canard aren't necessary thinking of a championship as much as RV, RD, CR, so probably more willing to hang it out to try to grab a win. Either way, it makes for great racing and I hope each week brings new surprises.

Poto and Stewart are goons. I never liked either one of them. Bam Bam was a goon too, but he seems to have toned it down lately. Maybe some PR jockeys gave him a class on "class" and etiquette.

You see alot of crybaby crap in NASCAR. It really drags down the whole sport when rich boyz act like spoiled rich boyz in front of the public.

Moto/SX has some great ambassadors for the sport, but like everything else... we got a few goons too.

So much pressure at the pro level in any sport. It's like walking a tightrope. I couldn't do it.

Oh man, speaking of "goons", I gotta say... #800's DAD is a major goonball! I was watching that TV show: "MOTO:inside the Outdoors" awhile back,

and I just couldn't believe how high-strung that guy was. It was like he was trying to live vicariously through his son.

He just looked like a major TOOL. He spent all his time brow-beating his son, instead of encouraging him. I felt bad for him.

SO WHAT IS IT DOSHI ? you heard have not heard make up your mind . I just read that WEEB thinks they may call it a year .

im pretty sure i just told you that is what i have heard... my boy that is there hasn't said a word. that is all coming from the media peeps on it. i don't trust 100% that info as things get handed down from hand to hand and change but its what is being said... soo???? i don't know. they were saying that they did it so fast in hopes that he will continue to ride the series on sat.

Wow, is that what you got out of my post?

No, what I said is that Dungey has speed to burn but seems to lack the intensity indoors compared to some. Did you watch the heat race where RV tracked down Barcia? I don't think Dungey would have caught Bracia if it was him. Dungey seems to lacks that urgentcy to pass. The best pass I've seen Dungey complete in two years was last night on Reed in their heat race.

better question is how many titles do you have hahah?