Sign in to follow this  

2013 Linkage

general rule of thumb with linkage is you would install something like this to counter act some problem you feel with the handling of the bike.

Most feel lowering the back of the CRF450 was no longer necessary after the 11 model year.

The stock 13 valving is way soft with very little highspeed, we valved ours close to what we ran on the 12.s and it fixed it up, no need to spend $ on links and what not.......

• Like 1

Cheers for the reply's guys... Im not really happy with the set up so far have just sent it off to get revalved and Procircuit 2 piece rebound piston and new LSV and Procircuit shock piston installed? The shock is really soft which feels like throws off the whole balance of the bike

Edited by Steve_380_yzf

Cheers for the reply's guys... Im not really happy with the set up so far have just sent it off to get revalved and Procircuit 2 piece rebound piston and new LSV and Procircuit shock piston installed? The shock is really soft which feels like throws off the whole balance of the bike

MXA recomended going up to a 5.7 rear spring which is exactly what RG3 recommended for mine as well they said that unless you are a 140-150lb rider it is sprung way to soft in the rear

MXA recomended going up to a 5.7 rear spring which is exactly what RG3 recommended for mine as well they said that unless you are a 140-150lb rider it is sprung way to soft in the rear

Where ive just sent my suspension are going to put a lighter shock spring in it seeing im only 165lb, the shock is already pretty soft can they go lighter on the spring to match my weight and valve it harder?

Where ive just sent my suspension are going to put a lighter shock spring in it seeing im only 165lb, the shock is already pretty soft can they go lighter on the spring to match my weight and valve it harder?

yeah im not sure, where are you sending it to?

what do u way jeremy? did u just get a revalve from rg3 or did he put his pistons in to?

yeah im not sure, where are you sending it to?

A shop that has a race team here in Australia called axis motosports, I e-mailed pro circuit america and they told me they are the procircuit dealer in Aus. How was yours with the 5.7 shock spring and how much do you weight?

I like mine I had it set up for 190-195lb rider

Edited by Jeramey