ReOccuring fork problems

Hey everyone. just looking for a little advice here. My first problem begins with my one compression clicker. It doesnt "click". When i turn the adjuster i can feel where it should actually "click" but it doesnt. Wondering if theres something worn or broken or if its nothing to worry about.

My second problem is that my forks have been leaking chronically since the middle of the season. I ended up replacing the seals and also found that the damper rod seals in both were leaking and the ICS seal in the one was leaking. I replaced all of that myself. I replaced the fork seals twice after that and they're still leaving oil rings on my fork tubes.

Sending my forks away is a nice thought for me but it will seriously effect my racing budget.

Thanks for any info

Also, the clicker wouldnt click since i bought the bike used. not since i did the work.

Edited by dylanmx

Hey everyone. just looking for a little advice here. My first problem begins with my one compression clicker. It doesnt "click". When i turn the adjuster i can feel where it should actually "click" but it doesnt. Wondering if theres something worn or broken or if its nothing to worry about.

My second problem is that my forks have been leaking chronically since the middle of the season. I ended up replacing the seals and also found that the damper rod seals in both were leaking and the ICS seal in the one was leaking. I replaced all of that myself. I replaced the fork seals twice after that and they're still leaving oil rings on my fork tubes.

Sending my forks away is a nice thought for me but it will seriously effect my racing budget.

Thanks for any info

Also, the clicker wouldnt click since i bought the bike used. not since i did the work.

Not sure on the clickers but if your bushings are worn you'll never get the forks to stop leaking. Get a pivot works rebuild kit for about 70 bucks and give it a shot. I had the same issues and the new bushings O rings and seals did the trick.