- 3 images
- 1 mod
- 0 comments
Currently in the process of restoring this one. I picked it up for free. The top end was gone, and the power valve needed work. At this point, I have cleaned all the dirt and grim up, painted the frame black, re-greased the bearings, installed a new seat cover, new hand grips, new seal savers, cleaned out exhaust by burning all of the carbon build up out and re-packing the silencer, new decals, new hand levers, new air filter, new throttle tube, the inner clutch cover was cracked so I had to replace that, new clutch cable, Wiseco piston.
The cylinder was previously sleeved by someone but is damaged. So I am boring it over from 67.5mm to 68.5mm... Which would make this bike a 260cc now.. I will post more pics as I change it up.