- 50 images
- 0 mods
- 0 comments
Just the best damn bike in the world
Meet the bumblebee my 2001 ZX6R Race Bike (WERA 199)
Owned her for about 4 years now, bought her at 16K miles odometer reads 48K but I took the speedometer cable off when I made it a track/race only a year ago.
Been through 1 race school, many a trackdays, 1 race (soon to be more when money is there) and a few crashes through out.
2001 ZX6R J model
- 05-06 ZX6R swingarm swap
- Stage 4 Elka adjustable shock
- Racetech springs and valve kit
- DynpJet Catb kit (Oh yeah she's carbureted ;))
- Full Muzzy Titanium 03-04 ZX6R exhaust system
- R6 Throttle Tube
- Nissin 4 pot calipers from a Suzuki Bandit
- Modified Thermostat
- The usual rear sets, clip ons, levers, stainless steel lines, etc....
- Blood, Sweat, Tears, and cursing to top it all off