- 07 R head
- KBW Valves and Springs
- Hot Cams Stage 1
- Weisco reg comp piston
- Air Box Open
- O-Ring Mod
- Boyssen Quick Shot
- No Back Fire Screen
- 0 - 2000 Feet
- 60 - 75 F
- 42 Pilot
- 170 Main
- 1.75 turns out on the screw, any more or less seems to bring on the "BOG", turning the screw out reduces the popping on decel but increases the bog.
- Red Needle, 4th position, tried 5th, but mid range seemed to suffer
- Currently running 13x49, planning to change to 13x52
- Tight single track 90% of the time
- Ok power bottom to mid
- Awesome mid to top end, much better than with the X head and stock cam.
- Popping on decel, more when hot
- No problems starting, when hot need to use hot start lever
Would like to improve bottom to mid and reduce popping on decel if possible
Bottom to mid, power is there but not very "snappy"
Mid to top end, very "snappy".
Expect that the change in gearing will have me riding in the mid range more of the time, but would like to improve the bottom to mid if possible.
Any suggestions very much appreciated.