rzxt350

Members
  • Content count

    61
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

14 Good

About rzxt350

  • Rank
    TT Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Florida
  • Interests
    hunting, fishing,guns
  1. Running Kenda 270's as well . Great traction on and off road, but are a little noisey on the street . Don't remember exactly how much I paid but they were not expensive
  2. I used to spray armor all on my bike before riding. Made cleaning a breeze .
  3. Replace the cable and see how it feels . There's a good chance the old cable was the problem .
  4. There are tons of good used flyeheels on ebay
  5. Maim is 100% correct . Mine does the exact same thing . These bikes don't need too much choke to start .
  6. 24mm socket and a impact gun takes the nuts off the 2 gears and you also will need the clutch basket tool to hold that to remove and install the basket . It also let's you hold everything still when you are torqueing everything back down . Just follow the instructions in the Clymer manual , it's not that hard to do. Just take your time and don't rush .
  7. There is a few videos on YouTube showing how to do it . I changed mine the old fashion way which is not that hard but it is a little time consuming .
  8. That is correct. Twisting the throttle does nothing if your right leg is static .
  9. Do you have a impact screwdriver ? If not ,get one. You should use a impact screwdriver to loosen every screw on the bike .
  10. UPDATE: I took the bike for a 120 mile ride today down to the end of the everglades national park and back home . No oil leaking from rotor cover .
  11. Try gently prying around the edge .
  12. There should be a screw at the end of the muffler that holds it in . You might have to use pliers to pull it out .
  13. I sent you a PM or you can read my thread titled xt350 oil consumption .
  14. I pulled the flywheel and stator assembly off today and the oil was leaking from the bottom " dimple " not the crank seal . I sanded all around the 3 " dimples " with 60 grit sand paper and then used rubbing alcohol to wipe the area clean. I patched all 3 with JB Weld . I had to order a new gasket for the left side engine cover so it will be about a week or so before I ride it .