I am 6 foot tall and about 230 and want to get a lot lighter and have more endurance for motocross so heres what I am doing. Please give suggestions if you have them. One thing I have been doing for about 2 weeks has been cutting out all pop and juice for a gallon of water a day. Heres my program:
1. Everynight I fill up a gallon milk jug with water for the next day.
2. Eat Special K(dry, dont like soggy cereal) and and some sort of fruit for breakfast.) Drink water
3. Go to school and don't eat lunch there because EVERYTHING there is greasy and nasty.
4. I dont know what to eat once i get home from school to make up for lunch. I am thinking like a salad or something, fruit or vegetable and drink more water.
5. Before dinner is when I do my workout. Right now I am jogging for 30 minutes, but need some advise on what else i should do.
6. For dinner I am eating special K, some fruit and vegetables and finish off the gallon of water.
I also ride when ever possible.
There is a program that might work for me, but if you have any suggestions please tell me.