I just bought a street legal XR600 with supermoto wheels and haev a few questions.
1. How hard is it to convert to rear disc brake (where to mount master cylinder, caliper? new hub? etc)
2. How do I setup the compression release? It has no cable/perch setup.
3. Will any front rotor from an XR600 fit it? EBC sells a rotor I want to buy, but at work the catalog says that it only fits 91-97.
4. I bought a center stand (non lift style, just basic stand). I am wearing my muscles out tryi8ng to get this thing on there...and tips?
5. Who makes a different throttle for this bike? The one I have seems extremely stiff and is a little beat up.
Any input is appreciated (help with #4 especially). Thanks in advance.