This is my current setup todate;
1.Top of the airbox cut out (side was too when i purchased the bike but to prone to mud & water ingress in my opinoin, so i've filled the side in)
2. Twin air filter (high flow)
3. Leo Vince silencer
4. jetting; Main #162, Needle NCVU with clip 2nd ring from top, slow jet #45.
starter jet #70, leak jet #70, mixture screw 3 turns out.
5. 13T front 52T rear sprox.
Like I said no issues around a dry tractable MX track, power is great with no bogging or flat spots etc.
My concern is only when conditions are extreme & slippy (woods & trail riding) when you want the power transition from closed to open throttle (1st 10%) to be ubber smooth......thus provide traction instead of spinning the rear tyre :-(
Just for info I would describe my skill level as somewere between intermediate & expert & my have 30yrs in the game including MX, Enduro, Hare & Hounds, trail & trials riding.
Just to recap, these are proposed mods;
1. jetting; needle clip #3, slow jet #48 (due to from cold takes ages before will run off choke)
2. 17oz flywheel weight
3. G2 throttle cam, will try the 200,300 & 400 cams.
Many thanks for responses, much appreciated :-)