Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About rosylea

  • Rank
    TT Newbie

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Interests
    art, dirbikes, science, whitewater
  1. rosylea

    Question About lighting for 01 yz250f

    did you ever figure this one out?
  2. rosylea

    plated bike

    You don't need titles in VT or NH to register bikes, especially if they are under 300cc. You can just make up a bill of sale. I'm not sure how CT is about inspecting two strokes. In MA, it depends on if you take it to the right place or not.
  3. rosylea

    plated bike

    you need to get it titled in NH or VT first. Your KDX comes with a Certificate of origin that says "for offroad use only", which most states will not accept. In VT and NH, they don't care. You have to have an address (and maybe a driver's license) in one of those states in order to do that. If you know someone up there, you could have him/her register and title it for you, then once they get the title, they can sign it over to you. It is a pain in the ass, but I know people who have done it. My brother bought his WR from a guy in NH, so it was already titled.
  4. rosylea

    Thumpette what part of a man's body

    about guys on small bikes... what if your guy likes ***** bikes because he takes pleasure in smoking the other "dude-guys" that have the big bikes. I like that.
  5. i'm new to this site, just wondering if there are any ladies who ride in hatfield. I'm there every so often.
  6. rosylea

    where to find that low seat foam?

    thanks y'all!
  7. Does anyone know where to actually find pre-cut low seat foam (yz 250f)? My seat foam chopping skills are pretty ugly!