• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About tygerkeep

  • Rank
    TT Newbie

Profile Information

  • Location
  1. Oregon laws have changed you no longer can get plates for any motorcycle sold for off highway use. You would need a original letter from the manufacturer stating that the bike can be made street legal and what that entails. After you receive the letter (good luck) you have to have a certificate of compliance. Submit these items and then you can get a plate. Have you seen anyone selling a metal tank for your bike or how about a catalytic converter for your exhaust.