2013 CRF450R Left Radiator Replacement with Myers SuperCool

Everything lines up good. Radiator is much beefier than the stock radiator including a front and back mid brace. Stock weight is 1 lb 2.125 oz, Myers is 1 lb 5.75 oz. Cost $135 OTD.

The only thing that did not fit was the slip bolt on the lower shroud bolt. The Myers tab is thicker and the slip nut would not fit on it. Trip to the hardware store got a non metric one with a different bolt. You need to reuse the stock rubber mounts, frame absorbers (mounted with some 3M VHB Tape) and everything else.

Attached pictures.

RadBack.JPG

RadTop.JPG

dont you have to use their rad. gaurds w/ their radiator.. with a $200.00 price for the pair?

No, I just re-used the plastic stock guard/louver. I'm still thinking about getting some Unibiker braces/guards but they won't be out for the 2013 model until mid August.

well thats cool. i bent up my right side radiator and debated sending it in or replacing it. i thought that their supercool radiator needed their own gaurds. so i cheaped out and just had mine fixed-lol.

• 2 months later...

http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/      (search for SuperCool)

Some online retailers sell them too.  I got mine at Rocky Mountain ATV because they were having free shipping or something and had one or two in stock for my bike.

Just realized I had the spelling all wrong, it's Mylers not Myers, doh!

Edited by revitup